skip to main content columnskip to left navigation

Housing and Residence Life

Division of Student Life and Enrollment

Room Changes
Student pushing blue cart
We want to do everything we can to ensure that you have the room that is the most comfortable and affordable space for your individual needs. 

Requests for room changes are addressed based on available space.  Students wishing to change their room assignment must contact either for the residence halls, or  ( for Buccaneer Ridge Apartments. Students may also come to the Housing Office and fill out a request to move form.
If you are wanting to change roommates we will need a request from you and the person you want to live with. Without both requests we cannot place you together.

Students should be aware that changing to a different building on campus may have an impact on housing fees.
icon for left menu icon for right menu