- About Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Calendar
- Interfraternity Council
- Panhellenic Association
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Leadership & Educational Initiatives
- Honor Societies
- Forms and Resources
- Contact Us
The Student Organization Resource Center has created this web page so that you and your organization can easily familiarize yourselves with policies that relate to student organizations and locate forms that your organization might need.
Please note that these are not all of the policies, handbooks, and forms for the campus; they are only the forms and policies most requested in our office. It may sometimes be necessary to consult the University Catalog or other administrative offices for additional information and guidance.
General Student Organization Policies/Forms
Advertising Your Student Organization
Event Planning and Risk Management
- Event Planning Checklist for Student Organizations
- SORC Equipment Reservation Form (Tents and Other Equipment)
- Culp Center Reservation Forms
- Basler Center for Physical Activity (CPA) Reservation Form
- *NEW* VIDEO TRAINING--Risk Management for Events with Alcohol
- Policies& Procedures for Events with Alcohol
- Register a Student Organization Event with Alcohol (Online Form--Risk Management Assurance for Events with Alcohol)
- Alcohol Vendor Statement of Responsibility
- Participation Information & Liability Waiver--Example
- Emergency Contact Form--Example
- Guest List Example
Forms and Policies for Advisors
- Student Organization Advisor Manual
- Crime Statistic Report Form
- Your Role as a Campus Security Authority (CSA)
- Recognizing and Helping Distressed Students-- A checklist of signs and symptoms
- NEW! Student Organization Advisor Overview Video-- A 6-minute overview of what to expect as a student organization advisor at ETSU.
New FSL Policies and Programs
- Chapter Assessment Program .pdf -- A program implemented by Dr. Dowiak to unbiasedly assess the overall performance of Chapters on campus
- FSL Expansion Policy .pdf -- Expansion policy for future chapters here at ETSU
- Educational Enhancement Program -- A program designed to further integrate students socially and intellectually into University life
By-Laws & Constitutions
- AFLV Application
- Due by Friday, December 15, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Center for Academic Achievement (CFAA) is a university-funded tutoring program that provides free online and group
tutoring to any student enrolled at ETSU. The CFAA serves the writing and speaking
needs of ETSU students, faculty and staff through one-to-one tutoring, classroom instruction
and a variety of workshops and programs.
The University's Academic Calendar can answer many questions about when things happen on campus and when things are due.
University Advisement Center (UAC)