skip to main content columnskip to left navigation
East Tennessee State University
- Advise the President on matters related to the successful continuation of Army ROTC
- Receive regular updates on the status of the ETSU Army ROTC Program; maintain dialogue
with the Professor of Military Science regarding Program challenges and other issues.
- Assist (as appropriate) in coordinating internal and external support for the Army
ROTC Program - as related to the successful accomplishment of Army-directed missions
and other metrics.
- Encourage and facilitate outreach to organizations with existing or potential linkages
to Army ROTC – both ETSU-internal and external.
- Facilitate open lines of communication between the Army ROTC Program and ETSU administrators,
faculty, staff, and students.
- Attend, as appropriate, ROTC-related University and community events; encourage others
on campus to do the same.
|Voting member; indefinite term
||Chair (appointed by the President)
||LTC (Ret) Scott Jeffress
|Executive Assistant to the President for Community and Government Relations (or designated
||Ms. Bridget Baird
|Executive Assistant to the President for University Relations (or designated rep)
||Ms .Amanda Marsh (designee)
|Executive Director, ETSU National Alumni Association (or designated rep)
||Dr. Bob Plummer
|Dean, College of Business & Technology (or designated rep)
||Mr. Tim Dills (designee)
|Chair of the Veterans Affairs Standing Committee (or designated rep)
||Dr. Tom Donohoe
|One (1) Faculty member (at large; appointed by the Faculty Senate)
||Dr. Mike Smith
||Director of Institutional Research (or designated rep)
||Dr. Michael Hoff
|Professor of Military Science
||LTC Shawn Dodge
Updated 22 February 2018