- Q: I am a Chapter 30 (Montgomery) GI Bill recipient…what happens if I drop classes below full time? Answer
- Q: I am a Chapter 33 (post 9/11) GI Bill recipient…what happens if I drop classes ? Answer
- Q: What happens if I drop, then add, then drop, then add classes?Answer
- Q: How can I help reduce turbulence to my certifications?Answer
- Q: I am a Chapter 33 student and I received a debt letter even though I dropped my class(es) during the University’s drop/add period. What happened?Answer
If the drop occurs BEFORE the first day of class, then nothing. If the drop occurs ON or AFTER the first day of class, then you will receive a debt letter requiring you to pay 75% of the tuition difference.
First, let us know IN ADVANCE that you are building your schedule and will be getting to full time. That way we don’t certify you for ¼ time, then ½ time, then ¾ time, then full time. Once you get to your desired number of credit hours…DON’T CHANGE your schedule anymore.