- The Kbport Workflow server allows access to recorded simulations and enables debrief and review of recorded scenarios anywhere. *Currently MEAC networked ETSU Clinics can not access the system remotely due to their firewall.
- For access to the Kbport system, please download and install the custom Kbport browser on your windows computer. You can get the browser HERE KbPort is WINDOWS ONLY, you cannot access from a Apple or Linux computer.
- Install of the Kbport browser will require Admin Rights, if you cannot install the browser please contact your IT department.
- To request access to the Kbport system at an instructor level please contact Chad Fraley at email@example.com
- To access the Kbport workflow server visit https://workflow.etsu.edu only from a KbPort Browser.
Using the KBport system
How to install KBport browser