Providing Area Schools with Surplus
The mission of ETSU PASS is to provide information conveniently accessible online regarding surplus property made available through the stewardship of East Tennessee State University to Tennessee public school systems, Tennessee state-funded agencies, and to East Tennessee State University departments.
As with any organization, there are several rules and regulations that must be followed.
- You must present a school ID before you are allowed to select any items from surplus.
- You will be required to sign a release form stating that the items are being used in the school.
- Nothing can be removed from the surplus warehouse without approval. Not all items are available.
- You will be responsible for the pick-up and loading of any items chosen with ten (10) days of selection. Please provide necessary manpower for loading of your items.
- ETSU does not ship or deliver.
Viewing and Pick-up hours are as follows - These hours must be strictly observed:
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM -- Monday through Friday
2:00 PM to 4:00 PM -- Monday through Friday
We are closed from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Please call prior to coming to make sure someone is available to take you through the surplus warehouse.The contact names and number are listed below.
If you are a teacher within the Tennessee Public School System we would like to invite you to join our new Facebook group, ETSU PASS (Providing Area Schools with Surplus). Here you will be able to see available surplus items and post comments and photos of your own. Click on the link below and then on "join". ETSU PASS on Facebook