Many of the commonly used contract forms can be found here, along with other forms for the University, including those used by the Procurement
and Contracts Department.
Not sure what form to use? Below is a table of common transactions and the forms needed in each.
Contract is $5,000 or more, utilize the following forms and forward to Procurement and Contract Services:
- Contract/Agreement Routing Form must accompany ALL contracts or amendments/addenda to contracts.
- Standard Contract (with Terms and Conditions) for Personal, Professional or Consultant Services
- Sole Source Justification Form (only for non-competitive contracts of $10,000 or more)
- W-9-Request for Taxpayer Identification
Contract is less than $5,000, utilize the Request for Payment Form and forward to Procurement and Contract Services
Dual Services Agreements
- Use the Dual Services Agreement when services are to be provided by another State of Tennessee employee.
Employee vs. Contractor
- The Employee vs. Independent Contractor Classification Criteria helps to determine if the services are to be provided under an employment contract through Human Resources, or they are provided by an independent contractor.
Contact us at:
Procurement and Contract Services
PO Box 70729
Johnson City, TN 37614