Travel to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin and Northern Ireland.
Learn about Scottish & Irish folklore and history, storytelling and literature, music and the arts. Attend lectures, discussions, and performances by outstanding Scottish & Irish professors, musicians, and storytellers. Experience the cultural offerings of Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dublin, as well as Northern Ireland.
- Three weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- An interdisciplinary course of interest to students in Appalachian Studies, history, folklore, literature, storytelling, music, art, sociology, anthropology, archaeology, geology
- Three or six hours of credit, undergraduate or graduate, in Appalachian Studies
- Course Dates (Summer, 2021 July 11- July 31)
- Itinerary (Visit Study Abroad ETSU)
- Scholarships available, please visit ETSU Study Abroad Scholarship Program