- Events & Tickets
- Camps & Festivals
- Pre-College Program
- Academic Programs
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
You are required to perform the following repertoire in your audition to be considered for an Endowed Scholarship in Instrumental Jazz. Please contact Mr. Martin Walters with any questions.
- All instruments except for drum set are required to play the printed melodies.
- Bass players should be able to stylistically play the changes with a walking bass line, ballad or Latin feel.
- Piano and guitar players should be able to play the chord changes.
- Drummers should be able to play a rhythmic pattern appropriate to the style and follow the form of the tune. Demonstrating the ability to solo over the changes to at least one of the songs is strongly encouraged.
- Drum set players should be able to play a solo over the form or trade fours.
C Instruments, Treble Clef:
C Instruments, Bass Clef: