- Academic Programs
- Student Resources
- Contact Us
- Demonstrate an ability to articulate and critically engage with core philosophical
- Demonstrate an ability to conduct philosophical research using primary and secondary
- Demonstrate an ability to conduct a cogent argument with a clear thesis that anticipates
and responds to key objections.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate and justify philosophical positions orally in
a clear and well-structured manner and also to provide appropriate and relevant answers
- Demonstrate an ability to articulate and justify philosophical positions in writing
in a clear and well-structured manner, and to revise and improve them in response
- Demonstrate knowledge of core areas of the discipline as represented by required courses in the major.