The following resources are available for students at ETSU.
Compustat (available in the computer labs)
- The College of Business subscribes to the Standard & Poor's Compustat ® North America Database service.
- Standard & Poor’s Compustat ® North America provides you with up to 20 years of annual and monthly data and up to 48 quarters of quarterly data for more than 21,000 U.S. and Canadian companies.
Compustat (can also be accessed from off campus via the web on GoldLab. Instructions for off campus access can be found here.)
Links to the Documentation.
- Data Items List (12 pages)
- Primer for getting started (27 pages)
- Getting Started (164 pages)
- Beyond Basics (151 pages)
- Data Guide (1,040 pages)
- Reports Library (307pages)
- Chart Library (56 pages)
Gleim Review Material
Current students can order the Gleim review material at an academic discount.
- Gleim CPA order information
- Link to order site http://www.gleim.com/accounting/cpa/sitelicense/student-discounts.php
- Gleim CMA order information
- Link to order sitehttp://www.gleim.com/accounting/cma/sitelicense/student-discounts.php
- Gleim CIA order information
- Link to order sitehttp://www.gleim.com/accounting/cia/sitelicense/student-discounts.php
Becker's CPA Review Material
Becker offers special discounts and scholarships for ETSU students. For more information please contact Becker's Tennessee Account Manager, Amy Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASB Accounting Codification Service and the Government Accounting Research System(GARS) are available through the American Accounting Association(AAA).
- These database contains the accounting standards that are used by businesses, state and local governments for financial reporting.
- Academic Accounting Access to the service
- Your instructor will have the necessary instructions for access to the site.