CBAT Career Services
Welcome to the College of Business and Technology (CBAT) Career Services.
Whether you are a current student or an alumnus, the College of Business and Technology Career Services is dedicated to helping you succeed and meet your career goals. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals by:
- Educating students about the job search process and the necessary skills for success.
- Teaching students strategies for conducting an effective job search--from building and writing a strong, effective resume to preparing for an interview.
- Partnering with private and public sector employers on behalf of our students to further their careers;
- Creating opportunities for students to experience the world of work through internships, co-ops, and job shadowing experiences.
- Fostering in students a commitment to service as part of their professional selves.
- Empowering students to understand career choices and to manage their professional lives.
- Did you know?
- The College of Business and Technology is the only college on campus to have our own Career Services department geared toward your specific major and career goals. Because we have our own career services, we are able to provide our students with networking and recruiting events exclusively for students studying within our college.
As you explore career options in preparation for an internship or post-graduate employment, utilize all of the resources available to you to help launch a successful career. We provide career assistance through services such as:
- Assistance with Resumes, Cover Letters, and Interviews
- Internship / Co-op Programs
- Job Search Strategies
- LinkedIn Training
- Career Coaching
- Employer Engagement Events such as CBAT @ Work, networking socials, CBAT Career Fair
- Class Talks with National and Global Employers
- Handshake - An online career planning tool that provides information on jobs, internships, recruitment events, and resources throughout the career planning process.
Each year, with the help and utilization of resources provided by the College of Business and Technology Career Services, students earn internship opportunities where they grow their skill-set and gain real-world experience. By completing internships in their desired career path, students gain key knowledge and are better prepared to secure employment post-graduation. Below are some of our internship placements: