As a condition for graduating from ETSU, students must demonstrate proficiency in information technology including basic computer skills. Completing CSCI 1100 is one means of meeting this requirement. CSCI 1100, Using Information Technology, provides students with a working knowledge of
- word processing
- presentation software
- electronic communication online database searching
- strategies for protecting personal assets and privacy online
- skills necessary to integrate electronic information
CSCI 1100 is offered every semester, including summer semesters.
- Connect with a graduate assistant in the department for help with the course.
- Hours of operation - M-Th: 9 AM - 5 PM; F: 9 AM - 12 PM.