The following scholarship opportunities are available for students in the Digital Media Department.
College and Department-Level Scholarships
The College of Business and Technology at East Tennessee State University provides scholarships to current and future ETSU students who meet this criteria:
- An undergraduate or graduate student who is majoring in a program within the College of Business and Technology (CBAT).
- A student who is full-time (i.e., taking 12 hours or more per semester) during the semesters that the scholarship is received.
The funds for these scholarships are provided by businesses, alumni, and other supporters of the College of Business and Technology, and selection for the scholarships is based on factors such as:
- Grade point average (in high school and/or college)
- ACT/SAT scores (for incoming freshman)
- Hometown location
- Work experience and/or career objectives
- Participation in extra-curricular activities
For more information regarding college and departmental scholarships, please visit the website.
Fine and Performing Arts Scholars
The Fine & Performing Arts Scholars program at ETSU provides special educational opportunities for artistically and academically talented students. The program focuses on recruiting exceptional students, nurturing their artistic and intellectual growth through challenging curricula, promoting their commitment to life-long learning and service, and instilling in them a desire to advance creativity and knowledge in their field.
Applications for the program are due by March 1st. To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- High School GPA of 2.75 or higher on 4.0 scale
- ACT score of 22 or SAT score of 1050
For more information regarding the application process and additional materials needed please visit the Honors College website.
Academic Common Market
The Academic Common Market is an interstate agreement among southern states for sharing uncommon academic programs. Participating states are able to make arrangements for their residents who qualify for admission to enroll in specific programs in other states on an in-state tuition basis.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
There are many other scholarship opportunities for incoming and current students at ETSU. More information about Academic Performance Scholarships, ETSU Promise Grant, Hope Scholarships, and many others can be found on the university website.