100% Online Digital Marketing, M.S.
Program Cost Information
The cost of tuition for students enrolled in the Master of Science in Digital Marketing degree program is:
- $554* per credit hour tuition for Tennessee residents or residents of an approved border county
- $706* per credit hour for out-of-state students
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Financial aid, scholarships and graduate assistantships are available to qualifying students and can help offset the cost of higher education. Find more information and opportunities below:
- Graduate Assistantship positions waive tuition (but not program fees) and pay a $750 per month stipend during the eight-month academic year, in exchange for 20 hours of work per week.
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- ETSU Office of Financial Aid
* Based on 2015-2016 tuition rates.