Application Deadline: February 1st
- Application – https://www.etsu.edu/gradschool/applynow.php (type "Speech Pathology" in the Graduate Program Search bar, click Search and then Apply Now)
- Application fee - $55.00 (domestic) $65.00 (international)
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vita or Resume
- Copy of log of 25 clinical observation hours under the supervision of an SLP or a statement of when they will be completed prior to beginning graduate program
- Unofficial transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges/universities
- 3 letters of recommendation (attached to application)
- Official GRE General exam received from ETS:
ETSU School code – 1198
ASLP Department code – 0620
If admitted, we will require official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges/universities,
other than ETSU, prior to the end of the first semester (must be received in a sealed
school envelope or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the school).
Mail Transcripts to:
East Tennessee State University
School of Graduate Studies
PO Box 70720
Johnson City, TN 37614-1710
Any questions about the application process please contact:
Phone No: 423-439-4221
On your application:
⇒ Indicate on the application whether you want to be considered for Graduate Assistantship or Tuition scholarship .
⇒ Answers to a number of commonly asked questions regarding our SLP program and admission process can be found in our FAQ page.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Applications are processed in the order they are received.
Application Deadline: February 1st for Fall semester.
Offered for second year graduate students at:
VA Medical Center | Mountain Home | Mountain Region Speech-Hearing Center
Assistantships. Full tuition scholarships and half-time graduate assistantships are available for over 50% of graduate students through the Department of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (ASLP). In return, students are to fulfill departmental assignments for 8 to 10 hours a week.
Numerous campus-wide tuition scholarships and graduate assistantships are also available to students. For more info visit the FAQ page.
*Does not include special Course fees for CDIS courses.
- There are no undergraduate major requirements for this program (i.e. students can receive a bachelor's degree in any field for admittance, but must obtain specific prerequisite courses prior to admittance).
The length of the program for SLP undergraduate majors is 2 years.
Thesis is optional.
We offer prerequisite courses for this program. View the full list here.
13-18 pre-requisite credit hours is required for matriculation.
41-50 academic credit hours is required for the program.