Welcome to the Curriculum Innovation Center Website
The Curriculum Innovation Center (CIC) is a resource for faculty working to develop or revise curriculum. CIC staff will engage in all phases of curriculum work from research and data collection for support of new or existing programs. The CIC team will bring together campus resources and expertise to strengthen curriculum collaboration and support a variety of delivery modalities.
Central to the work of center staff is maintaining high quality programing to enhance student opportunities for academic engagement in cutting edge programming aligned with ETSU Strategic initiatives, national and international trends. The dedicated team in the CIC will work directly with faculty, chairs and deans to assure curriculum initiatives are developed in a timely manner with a central focus on program quality.
- Provide one-on-one meeting with faculty to develop course, curriculum, etc
- Review of submitted proposals
- Assist faculty with curriculum revisions and updates
- Train on the use of Curriculog
- Facilitate new programs development
- Research and identify emerging market trends related to new program development
- Identify campus experts and facilitate their collaboration on curricular projects aligned with their expertise and professional associations
- Evaluate and make recommendations for improvements to the curricular process
- Encouraging and promote more efficiency in the curriculum development and approval process
- Interact with the offices of the registrar, financial aid, admissions and other offices that are involved the curriculum process
Dr. William Flora - Interim Associate Provost for Academic Initiatives
Dr. Evelyn Roach - Degree Works & Curriculog Technical Manager
Casey Gardner - Curriculum & Catalog Systems Coordinator