Ending racism, social inequities, and health disparities are essential to the wellbeing of children and families. We are working to expand resources in our region to build life skills and workforce development programs.
- 2023 TN Dept of Health Birth Defects Report
- 2023 Maternal Mortality Report
- Explore the Sherrod Library resource page on anti-racism.
- The resources within this guide are free to the ETSU community and address topics such as race, racism, and privilege in the United States.
- Smithsonian Magazine provides 158 resources to Understanding Racism in America.
- These include: Historical Context; Systemic Inequality; Anti-Black Violence; Protest; Intersectionality; and Allyship and Education.
- Exploring the Role of Critical Health Literacy in Addressing the Social Determines of Health
- Becoming an Ally and Co-Conspirator in Developmental Science presented by the Society on Research of Child Development