Interested in temporary or PRN work at ETSU?
ETSU maintains a pool of applicants interested in temporary or PRN positions in our eJob system.
To apply to a temporary posting in the eJobs system:
- From the ETSU Jobs website (www.etsu.edu/jobs), select the Temporary Jobs tab.
- Select a temporary posting to apply to. The Temporary Staff Pool is the primary pool for non-maintenance/non-clinical assignments
- Select Apply For this Job. Log in or create an account to complete the application.
Interested departments will contact you directly with employment opportunities.
Note: All ETSU temporary pools close December 31 of each calendar year and applicants must reapply each year to be considered for temporary positions.
New Hire Paperwork
If hired, new employees are required to come by the Office of Human Resources (Burgin Dossett Hall, Room 307) to sign their contract and complete ALL required hiring paperwork before final work authorization is given. When you come to Human Resources, be prepared to:
- Sign your employment contract.
- Complete a W-4.
- Complete the Payroll Direct Deposit form and attach a voided check if needed.
- Complete the I-9 form with unexpired supporting documents. You must bring the original documents. (List of I-9 Verification Documents .pdf)
- The Tennessee Lawful Employment Act (TLEA) requires we verify an item from their list. (List of TLEA Verification Documents .pdf)
- The social security card is required for payroll purposes per the employment contract. If the social security card is used to satisfy the I-9 form and payroll you must provide the original social security card.