BOX OFFICE GENERAL INFORMATION
The Martin Center Box Office is located on the first floor of the Martin Center in the Tindall Lobby, Room 162.
MAILING ADDRESS: Martin Center Box Office, Box 70706, Johnson City TN, 37614
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 1 hour prior to ticketed events
PHONE: (423) 439-2787
Visiting the Box Office
The Box Office is open Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 2: 00 p.m. To visit the Box Office: From State of Franklin, turn onto Harris Drive W. Take the first right after Bank of Tennessee. Directly in front of you, there will be glass double doors with "Martin Center Offices" above them. Use the doorbell on the right side of the doors and a member of our Martin Center team will answer and guide you to the Box Office.
Ticket Delivery Methods
- PRINT-AT-HOME & DIGITAL: Print-at-home tickets are emailed to the purchaser and can be printed on 8.5" x 11" paper and brought to the performance or pulled up on a smartphone to be scanned. Patrons with a smartphone that utilizes digital wallet technology can and should download their tickets into their smartphone when they receive their ticketing email. Print-at-home/Digital is the default method for ticket delivery unless otherwise specified.
- MAIL: Tickets that are specially requested to be printed and mailed are sent via U.S. Postal service. If you haven't yet received your tickets prior to the day of the performance, please contact the Box Office to have them re-printed and held at Will Call.
OFFICE WALK-UP & WILL CALL: The box office is open 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. A photo ID must be presented by the ticket purchaser to pick up Will Call (pre-purchased) tickets. To make arrangements for someone other than the ticket purchaser to pick up tickets, please contact the Box Office in advance.
EVENT WALK-UP & WILL CALL: Any tickets purchased at least 24 hours in advance that have not been picked up prior to a performance will be available at the venue. The ticket purchaser must present a valid photo ID when picking up pre-purchased tickets at Will Call.
- The Martin Center Box Office accepts cash, check, and credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable except in cases of canceled events.
- All programs, events, and performers are subject to change.
- Treat tickets as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- A photo ID is required to pick up tickets from the Box Office or at Will Call, or have tickets reprinted at a performance due to mobile device failure.
- All patrons and bags are subject to search.
- ETSU reserves the right to eject any patron for failing to adhere to venue policies including unlawful or unruly behavior.
- Pets or animals of any kind are allowed, with the exception of documented service animals.
- No re-entry permitted.
- ETSU is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking or vaping is allowed in the facility or anywhere on premises.
Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risk of property loss and personal injury or illness arising during or as a result of ticket use and event attendance.
- Customers are not allowed to choose a seat location that strands a single seat. For example, if three seats remain in a row, you will not be able to select only two of them, thereby stranding a single seat. This maximizes seating capacity and limits the number of unsellable single tickets.
- Oversized bags (any bag larger than 9" x 13" x 9.5", including all backpacks, briefcases, luggage, or duffle bags)
- Outside food & beverage
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal substances
- Firearms or weapons
- Tobacco or vaping products
- Professional or flash photography, tripods, or monopods
- Audio or video recording devices
- Laser pointers
- Noisemaking devices (e.g. air horns, drums, or whistles)
- Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint, or silly string
- Pets or animals (with the exception of documented service animals)
- Large or pointed umbrellas
- Signs or banners
- Skateboards, hoverboards, rollerblades, scooters, or bicycles