University Testing Services (UTS) proctors D2L-based tests for ETSU courses by instructor request. Instructors can create their tests in D2L and then arrange with the Testing staff for their tests to be administered in the Center for students to take at any time Testing Services is open.
- Review the Faculty Guide to Course Test Proctoring Services
- Register to Use UTS Course Test Proctoring
- Schedule an Assessment in UTS
- Student Guidelines for Taking Tests in UTS
- Information on ETSU Course Tests, Placement Tests, CCTST, and More
- Make an Appointment to Take an ETSU Course Test
- Make an Appointment to Take the CCTST (California Critical Thinking Skills Test)