Your Reporting Options
Connecting you to helpful resources
Discuss what happened to you with the Title IX Team:
Whether you are a student, an employee, or a visitor to ETSU, if you have been the
recipient of any type of sexual harassment, sexual violence, dating or domestic violence,
or any type of sexual misconduct, your Title IX team is here to support you. Once
you reach out to the Title IX Team, we can discuss how you wish to proceed. ETSU
offers several ways for you to discuss what happened to you:
Any student, employee, or visitor to ETSU may use the online reporting portal to let the Title IX Team know about incidents of sexual harassment, sexual violence,
dating or domestic violence, or any type of sexual misconduct at ETSU. You may also
choose to make an anonymous report through the online portal. Even if you do not think you want to take any
action on your report, we encourage you to let us know about incidents of sexual misconduct.
Contact or visit a Title IX Team member directly:
- Garrison Burton, Title IX Coordinator, Nell Dossett Residence Hall, 222, 423-439-8544
- Jean Rushing, Deputy Title IX Coordinator, Nell Dossett Hall, 202, 423-439-8542
- Michelle Edwards, Deputy Title IX Coordinator, Nell Dossett Hall, 223, 423-439-8543
- Diana McClay, Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Human Resources, 423-439-6125
- Dawn Turner, Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Athletics, 423-539-5611
Contact a confidential resource:
- During normal ETSU hours, students may contact the ETSU Counseling Center, located in Nell Dossett Hall, 3rd floor, via telephone 423-439-3333 or email email@example.com
- To access the 24/7 Mental Health Helpline BucsPress2, dial (423)439-4841, then press 2.
If you have concerns about your safety:
- IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR DIAL (423) 439-4480 FOR ETSU Department of Public Safety
- Bucs Report It/Silent Witness Form; for anonymous reporting to Public Safety leave your contact information empty in the form.