- ETSU 125 Chapter I
- Visioning Process
- Task Forces
- Contact Us
With the close of the Centennial and the celebrations of our success over the past century, it is appropriate that we turn our attention as an institution to beginning the process of strategically positioning ETSU for the next century. With the aspiration of enhancing our efforts to sustain a vibrant and dynamic learning environment for our students, faculty, and staff, we have created the Committee for 125 to explore and develop ideas to guide us in this process. The Committee for 125 brings a diverse, highly successful background from the areas of education, government, business, and civic involvement. The committee will lead us through a strategic planning and visioning effort, and their discoveries, findings and recommendations will be guided by the work of taskforces that will touch upon multiple facets of the institution.
Dr. Brian Noland
- Committee for 125 releases report.
- Have a say Wednesday at ETSU Town Hall, Johnson City Press, February 25, 2013. See more articles about the ETSU 125 process!
- ETSU 125 Town Hall Workshop.Wednesday, February 27, 2013. Millenium Center. 4-6pm. Representatives from all six task forces from the ETSU 125 process will be present to provide an update, answer questions, and display reports and resources.
- Local employers have been engaging in discussions on the role of ETSU in the region. See the conversations here. (Scroll down to Employer Roundtables)
- Several new athletics-related articles posted!
- The Task Forces presented to Committee for 125 on December 5. Watch the Task Force presentations here. Read the Task Force presentation documents here.
- Minutes from November 25 Athletics task force meeting just added!
- November 13 Academics Minutes posted
- More articles added to 125 Resources!
- Latest Academics task force meeting minutes just posted.
- See what reports the Task Forces are reading!
- Minutes from October 19 & 26 Athletics task force meetings just added!
- Learfield Director's Cup Standings considered in Oct. 26 Athletics task force meeting posted
- Check out the most recent minutes from the Culture and Outreach meeting!
- Student Life & Services Oct. 22 Meeting Minutes added