Dual Enrollment Students
Students who have completed the sophomore or junior year in high school may be eligible to enroll for ETSU courses while in high school. Please review the information here and you can start your application at any time.
- 3.2 or higher high school GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Acceptable test score
- ACT minimum composite score of 19 with no subscore below 19
- SAT minimum composite score of 900 with no subscore below 450
- PLAN (may be used for juniors who have not completed the ACT/SAT) minimum composite score of 19 with no subscore below 19
- Aspire (may be used for juniors who have not completed the ACT or SAT) minimum score of 435 with no subscore below 435
- Permission of the high school principal or counselor as well as parents to enroll
Download your Dual Enrollment application packet or contact your high school counselor.
Courses completed as a dual enrollment student will appear on both the high school and ETSU transcripts. Continuation in the dual enrollment program includes specific academic requirements.