Returning Students

All former ETSU students who have not been enrolled for one major term (spring or fall) must apply for readmission.

You may apply for readmission using the online readmission application or you may print the readmission form.

Readmission students are not required to submit an application fee.

If you have attended another college or university since your last enrollment at ETSU, you must request each college to send an official transcript to the

  • Office of Admissions
  • ETSU
  • PO Box 70731
  • Johnson City, TN 37614

Note: Attending another college or university during a period of academic dismissal from ETSU may adversely affect your readmission.