Second Degree Students
If you have already earned a bachelor's degree from ETSU or another college or university, and you want to earn a second bachelor's degree from ETSU, you should:
- Complete the undergraduate application online.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $25. (Not required for former ETSU students).
- Request that each college or university you have attended send official transcripts to
- The Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- PO Box 70731
- Johnson City, TN 37614
- Apply and provide all official transcripts by the deadline date for second bachelor candidates.
- Spring Term - December 15
- Fall Term - August 15
- Consult your major academic department for additional requirements and deadlines for specific degree programs.
Note: If you are planning to complete additional undergraduate courses after earning a Bachelor's degree in preparation for entering a professional school such as Medical College, you should not apply for a second undergraduate degree. Only those planning to earn a second bachelor's degree should use this application form.