- Who We Are
- Mentor Programs
- Our Events
Come Join Us!
- Service Learning
- El Nuevo Tennessean
- Archived Past Programs
- Contact Us
LCRC is happy to announce the "Ardis L. Nelson Language and Culture Scholarship"
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- The Ardis L. Nelson Language and Culture Scholarship: Applicants are required to be an incoming or current undergraduate or graduate student at ETSU. It is preferred that each applicant: 1) exemplify a commitment to the goals of the Language and Culture Resource Center; 2) be a bilingual student, with an interest in Spanish/English translation and/or Interpreting as a career; 3) show seriousness of purpose in his or her academics pursuits; 4) demonstrate a need based on economic considerations.
- Fill out the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click her for downloading the Application
- Attach an essay on "Why I Deserve this Scholarship"
- Please include your ETSU E number with the essay or application form
- This scholarship is awarded yearly
- The deadline for this scholarship is the first Monday of March.