Faculty & Staff
ETSU’s Department of Media and Communication offers Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) courses in Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro. Full-time ETSU faculty and staff are eligible for full funding to underwrite participation in the program – a $650 value per course – through the Education Assistance program.
Course participants will have access to online training materials for three weeks and will then attend an online workshop. The certification exam will be administered at the end of the workshops. Course fees include all course materials, instructor fees, exam fees and the option for one retake. Upcoming course dates are listed below.
For more information about the program and/or registration, contact Dr. Chase Mitchell at email@example.com.
Summer courses are filling up quickly! Register on the Office of Professional Development website.
- Registration closes: July 7
- Course starts: July 8
- Online (asynchronous): July 8 - July 31
- Online (synchronous) Workshop Part I: July 30, 10-4pm (2 hours/program, can attend one or multiple)
- Online (synchronous) Workshop Part II: July 31, 10-11am
- Certification exam (online): Options (1st come 1st serve): July 31, 11am~5 seats // 1pm~5 seats // 3pm~2 seats
- Cost: $650/person:
- FREE for ETSU faculty/staff through the Education Assistance Fund
- 20% discount for ETSU alumni (use ALUM code once you sign up via email on registration page)
- Group discounts available (details upon request)