skip to main content columnskip to left navigationskip to horizontal navigation

Master of Public Administration

College of Arts and Sciences

All Graduate Assistance (GA) and Tuition Scholars (TS) must abide by the GA/TS handbook that has been provided by the School of Graduate Studies.

Any questions or concerns should be submitted to Kathi Horne, .

icon for left menu icon for right menu