Schedule an Appointment
Call the BHWC at 423-439-7777 to be scheduled for a telephone screening with our Clinic Coordinator. If you have health insurance, please have your insurance card available to share your information with the Clinic Coordinator so we can determine whether we are “in network” with your plan. This 20-minute phone screening will enable us to determine your needs and whether we are able to meet them. If you are accepted as a client of the BHWC, the Clinic Coordinator will inform you at that time. Your case will be assigned to a clinician who will contact you to schedule your first appointment.Hours of Operation:
The BHWC is open to provide patient care:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 7:00 pm.
Wednesday and Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm.
BHWC follows the University schedule for holidays and other periods of scheduled closure.
Parking and Directions:
The BHWC is located at 166 DeRosier Drive in the lower level, East side of Lucille Clement Hall (BLDG 134) in room 139 on the campus of ETSU in Johnson City, TN. Parking is available directly outside the clinic. Request a parking permit when checking in for your appointment. Directions are below:
From I-26 South, traveling toward Johnson City from Gray, Kingsport, or Bristol; or I-26 North, traveling toward Johnson City from Erwin or Asheville
- Take exit 24 for US-321/TN-67
- Turn left at University Pkwy (drive 2 miles)
- Turn left at State of Franklin Rd (drive 0.2 miles)
- Turn left at light just past Ruby Tuesday's Restaurant onto Jack Vest Drive
- Proceed through the roundabout, turning left at David Collins Way
- Make first right turn onto DeRosier Drive
- Make first right into small parking lot