TECTA has funds available to support your academic journey. We can provide tuition support to any student seeking a degree in Early Childhood or a closely related field. Support for up to 2 classes for Spring semester is available for any student at Northeast State or Walters State. TECTA tuition support can cover most of your tuition expenses- you might only pay $50 per class! Plus we have textbooks for ECED classes ready to check out to you! If you are interested in pursuing a CDA Credential or Technical Certificate, contact us today! Don’t let these tuition funds pass you by!
Each semester, TECTA provides tuition assistance to students who meet the following requirements:
- Work or volunteer at least 10 hours weekly in a state licensed program
- Have either completed a 30-hour TECTA Orientation or a 3 credit-hour early childhood course
- Have successfully passed (C or better) the last course for which TECTA tuition assistance was provided
- Be working toward an Early Childhood degree or certificate
Students are required to complete paperwork to qualify for funding and must meet with a TECTA staff member for a tuition voucher prior to beginning the semester. Please see details about your school below as well as the forms to print and complete.
- 4 yr University Students
- CDA and Associate Level Students
- Financial Support Form
- Student Information Form
Textbooks are loaned, as available, for early childhood courses each semester. It is the students responsibility to check-out and return the textbook. Check-out/return dates coincide with Tuition Voucher Nights. Please review the dates as published in the Northeast State/Walters State Student letters above. Failure to return a textbook will prohibit you from borrowing textbooks in the future.