- Programs & Degree Requirements
- Portfolio Information
- Financial Assistance
- Professional Organizations
- Off-Campus Cohort Locations
- RTI Certificate
- Honors-in-Discipline Program
- Educational Foundations & Special Education
- Contact Us
Any undergraduate student may minor in special education!!
A Special Education minor shows an employer that a student has an understanding of individuals of differing ability and evidence-based learning strategies that can benefit all students/clients.
This minor is an excellent choice for students majoring in (but not restricted to):
- Early Childhood Education,
- Elementary or secondary education,
- MANY, MANY OTHER MAJORS!
Have questions? Contact the Undergraduate Advisement Coordinator, Dr. Tina Hudson
Dr. Tina Hudson