“Developing a Research Agenda to Prevent and Control CVD in Central Appalachia” is funded through a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award (EAIN-4411).
Visit PCORI'S website for more information about PCORI’s funding to support engagement efforts.
- East Tennessee State University/College of Public Health
- Department of Health Services Management and Policy
- Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Department of Community and Behavioral Health
- East Tennessee State University/College of Medicine
- ETSU Cardiology Services
- Tennessee Institute of Public Health
- Cumberland Marketing, Inc.
- Karing Hearts Cardiology
- Ballad Health
- Tennessee Department of Health
- Mended Hearts