Projects Requiring Designers
Designers interested in a project listed below must follow these steps:
- Visit the website of the Office of the State Architect to become familiar with the latest edition of the Designer Selection Process.
- Register with the Office of the State Architect. All designers must be registered and update their registration annually in December. Click on Register and follow the directions to review and update.
- Complete the Designer Letter of Interest Form (LOI) attached. The response is limited to four pages (do not include photographs or attachments).
- Email the completed Designer Letter of Interest (LOI) or Designer Request for Qualification (DRFQ) Form to email@example.com by the date and time listed on the Project Announcement. Failure to strictly comply with the immediately preceding sentence will result in your LOI being considered non-responsive.
- Questions regarding a specific project should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions will be answered, as deemed appropriate by ETSU, in writing via addendum to all designers who have submitted a letter of interest and posted on the website. No oral responses will be considered official.
- Any dates listed in the Project Announcement, other than the Submittal Deadline date, are for reference only and are not a commitment to an actual schedule.
Project Name: Buc Ridge Multiple Building Renovation
Description: Buc Ridge renovation in multiple buildings (Building A, B, C & D) to include HVAC repairs/replacements, kitchen, bathroom, exterior, plumbing, lighting, and all associated work.
Overall Budget: $1,500,000
Due Date: November 10, 2021 by 10:00 AM EST