Training Website Development
The Website Technology Services team does more than build and maintain websites; they also teach ETSU employees how to develop web-ready content and maintain their own departmental or faculty websites. If you are interested in attending a website training workshop, .
OU Campus CMS Workshop
In the OU Campus CMS training we will focus on the following topics:
- Accessing the OU Campus system with DirectEdit link
- Navigating between frames within OU Campus
- WYSIWYG toolbar functions
- Publishing Now, Scheduling a page to publish and sending information to your FaceBook and Twitter sites
- Building a new page
- And uploading documents and pictures
Note: This training is designed for new users or would also be great for a refresher.
OU Campus Advanced Workshop - Image Galleries
Join us for Image Gallery workshop and learn how to EASILY create a rotating gallery of your pictures.
In the OU Campus image training we will focus on the following:
- Create the image gallery of your choice
- Upload and resize images
- Add captions, title or hyperlinks
- Easily add you gallery to your web page
Note: This training is designed for OU Campus users that have had the basic training
Dynamic Forms Workshops
ETSU has partnered with NextGen Web Solution to provide the ETSU community with a tool for creating digital forms on campus. Their product Dynamic Forms is a cloud-based forms system that provides a simple, effective way for end users to create web-based forms for data collection and electronic signatures.
If you are interested in creating your forms online, ATS is currently offering Basic Form Building and Advanced Form Building Workshops. If the workshops time do not work with your schedule please contact Dan VanZant at email@example.com to arrange for one-on-one or department training.
Web Tech Services