- Who We Are
- Scholars Programs
- Undergraduate Research
- The Washington Center
- Alumni, Friends and Donors
- Useful Links
- Honors College Staff
- Contact Us
Honors Scholars Programs
University Honors Scholars
Incoming Freshmen - accepts 22 incoming freshmen a year and is ideal for students who, regardless of major, want a challenging honors curriculum delivered in cohort classes. Apply>>
Midway Honors Scholars
Transfer Students - a cohort honors program designed specifically for transfer students who have excelled at their previous institutions and want to continue to distinguish their undergraduate careers. Apply>>
Fine & Performing Arts Scholars
Incoming Freshmen - a specially-designed honors program for incoming freshmen who show promise in the arts. Applicable for major and minor concentrations. Apply>>
All Levels-26 Programs - accepts applications from incoming freshmen, transfers, and current ETSU students, and provides in-depth, hands-on honors-level study in a particular field. Apply>>
Presidential Honors Community Service Scholars
Incoming Freshmen - an honors program providing opportunity for high-achieving students with a passion for community service to develop as active citizens, scholars, and leaders. Apply>>Campus Educational Programs
Activities, events, and programs designed to enhance the collective cultural and intellectual environment and foster a more global perspective within the university community.
- supportive community of scholars;
- an exciting curriculum;
- advising and mentoring by Honors College faculty and staff;
- priority registration;
- the opportunity to participate in an Honors Living and Learning Community;
- 24/7 access to computer labs and study facilities reserved for Honors College students;
- the ability to work one-on-one with campus faculty on significant research and/or creative activities in your chosen field; and,
- scholarships, awarded competitively, to assist with tuition and co-curricular expenses.
Honors scholars experience a strong sense of community and diversity, as well as access to exceptional academic programs, support, research, and recognition not available at many universities.
Selection to an Honors Scholars program is competitive. Applicants are evaluated on their academic accomplishments, writing, major coursework, extra-curricular activities, and contributions to their communities.