Community Resources & Outreach
Trauma-Informed (T-I) Measures and Research Tools
- Ticometer: a measurement tool to evaluate the degree to which an organization is engaged
in trauma-informed practices.
- Paces Connection: Trauma-Informed Guides, Presentations, and Self Assessment Tools
- NCTSN: TRAUMA-INFORMED SCHOOL STRATEGIES DURING COVID-19
- Traumatic Stress Institute: Measuring T-I Care Using the Attitudes Related to T-I Care (ARTIC) Scale
- Ticometer: a measurement tool to evaluate the degree to which an organization is engaged in trauma-informed practices.
ACE's and T-I Systems of Care Resources
- BSBT: Building a T-I System of Care. Developed By Brain Trust Members Becky Haas and Dr. Andrea Clements
- Building Strong Brains Tennessee Impact Brief, October 2020
- BSB TN Lunch & Learn -We Are the Medicine: Building the EcoSystem to Take Child Flourishing to Scale
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control Adverse Childhood Experiences Prevention Strategy FY2021-FY2024
- Increasing Empathy Through Trauma-Informing and Training Policing: and the correlation of ACE's and rime increases empathetic approaches and reduces negative outcomes. Full article is available upon request.
Workplace Development & Systems Resources
- Strategy for New Jersey to Become a T-I State
- Paces Connection: Building Resilience Communities COOP
- Alberta Family Wellness Brain Story Certification, Trauma Aware Training (free)
- Core Pillars to Promote a Culture of Resilience, Creating a Resilient Return to Campus
- CHE Article on Creating and Fostering Campus Well-Being
- What and How to Define Wellness. Quillen College of Medicine Resource