ETSU Online utilizes several strategies to engage prospective students. For individual programs, departments can expect general marketing efforts and information sharing.
What We Provide
- Customized ETSU Online program-specific webpage.
- Program-specific inquiry form on that webpage and inclusion in ETSU Online global inquiry form.
- Addition into ETSU Online inquiry-recruitment process that includes program-specific and general information emails sent out over scheduled intervals
- E-mail introduction of each inquiring student to the program coordinator at the time of inquiry.
- Individualized follow-up from an Online Student Specialist if a prospective student asks a question or leaves a comment on their inquiry form.
Examples of general marketing efforts and information sharing that all online or mostly online programs receive:
Opportunities for Collaboration
In addition to the general strategies, departments can choose to partner with ETSU Online. There are collaboration opportunities and services that ETSU Online can provide with varying levels of partnership with departments.
- Digital Marketing Campaigns – Custom ads can be created for Meta, LinkedIn, and/or Google platforms with program-specific audience targeting to optimize the return on investment.
- Promotional Video Creation – Our team can work with current students and/or recent graduates to develop several videos that can be used for OTT (streaming television) ads. A longer informational video that can be used on the ETSU Online website and your departmental website can also be developed. All of these can be included in a number of other digital platforms.
- Billboards – our team can work with you to design the artwork and coordinate the details.
- Radio Ads – program-specific ads can be written for streaming radio or podcasts (when available) as well as local broadcast radio stations.
- Targeted List Campaigns – Our team can work with you to develop a list of potential students and customize a short email campaign, direct mail piece and retargeted digital ads to promote your program.
- Print Collateral – Our team can work with you to design a brochure or rack card that can be used for your recruitment events or direct mail campaigns. A QR code can be added that directs to a custom landing page on our website.