- Course Development
- Program Development
- ETSU Online Liaisons
- Online Master Teacher
- Faculty Support
- Student Help
- Contact Us
As the number of online programs and enrollments increases, Information Technology Services is committed to the implementation of quality assurance measures that ensure the quality of online programs.
Information Technology Services is requesting proposals in support of high quality online program development.
- This Request for Proposals (RFP) will receive competitive review and provide colleges and departments entrepreneurial incentives to enhance Online Program Development.
- Funding will be awarded in the amount of up to $12,500 per semester. The funding dollars may be used to hire adjunct faculty in order to release full-time faculty for online program development or other needs related to online program development.
- The primary standard for awards will be those programs that fill online program gaps, meet and serve markets, and provide reasonable projection of online enrollment growth. A new Online Program Development Committee (OPDC) will establish, monitor, and award the grants referenced above. OPDC will be responsible for drafting the RFP, developing criteria for selection, and selecting the recipients each semester. OPDC members consist of the Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice Provost for Information Technology Services, chair; Associate CIO and Chief of Staff, Executive Director for Classroom and Online Education, Academic Technology Services Director, Internet Program Support Coordinator, Online Student Specialist, and ETSU Online College Liaisons.
- ETSU online programs must be delivered using the established infrastructure, which includes Desire2Learn Brightspace, Cisco WebEx video conferencing, and Cisco Codian Bridge technology..
- All online courses/programs must follow the faculty-recommended minimum standards for online course delivery at ETSU. Therefore, if there are online courses that have not been reviewed for minimum standard compliance, those courses must be reviewed and revised as necessary to be considered as part of the proposed online degree program.
- All academic programs agree to work with Information Technology Services and the ETSU Online college liaisons during development of the proposed program.
- The OPDC may ask for additional information to clarify details during the review of RFPs.
Download the RFP Proposal Form |Word Doc|
Please contact Myra Jones at 439-8614 or email@example.com with any questions for requests for information.