This page will be updated with additional information throughout the spring and summer. Please check your email regularly for important updates.
Updated June 13, 2018
Questions about matriculation requirements?
Contact the Office of Student Affairs at 423.439.6338.
You may click here for a printable checklist of required items.
|White Coat Size||
May 20, 2018
|Health and Immunization Requirements||
June 8, 2018*
*see requirements at left regarding Hepatitis B immunization schedule
You will receive an email when you have been entered into the background check system, in April. You may then initiate the background check process as will be linked above.
June 8, 2018
|Health Insurance Requirement||
June 8, 2018
|Basic Life Support (BLS) Requirement||
August 1, 2018*
*see requirement at left regarding deadline
Because PharmCAS keeps all of your transcripts, you are required to submit to us a final, official transcript from all colleges/universities you have attended.
Transcripts must reflect all final grades and, if applicable, the degree conferred.
Transcripts must be mailed directly from the registrar's office to us. Please request they use P.O. Box 70414 to ensure your transcript is not mistakenly sent to ETSU's undergraduate admissions office.Admissions and Records Office Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy East Tennessee State University P.O. Box 70414 Johnson City, TN 37614-1704
Questions about transcript requirements?
Contact the Admissions and Records Office at COPadmissions@etsu.edu or 423.439.6338.
June 8, 2018*
*If you are completing coursework this summer (First Summer Session/Summer Session 1), please contact the Admissions and Records Office for further instruction.
PharmaConnect, Orientation, and White Coat Ceremony
- PharmaConnect Preview Day for Class of 2022
- May 18
- August 6-10
- Attendance REQUIRED for all sessions unless otherwise stated
- Detailed schedule available this summer
- For food served at Orientation, please advise Michele Graybeal of any dietary restrictions you may have.
- White Coat Ceremony:
- Friday, August 10, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.
- Mary B. Martin Auditorium, Seeger Chapel, Milligan College (due to ongoing renovations in ETSU's auditorium)
Financial Aid Information
- Complete Financial Aid steps by May 1 (preferred deadline)
- GCOP Institutional Scholarships:Applications due in May.
- Also see pages 22-26 of the Class of 2022 Gatton Guide: a resource from current pharmacy students to you!
- Academic Calendar
- Fall 2018 Exam Schedule- now available
- Textbook List - now available
- List of textbooks on reserve in the Medical Library (VA Bldg. 4)