This page will be updated with additional information throughout the spring and summer. Please check your email regularly for important updates.
Updated February 13, 2018
Questions about matriculation requirements?
Contact the Office of Student Affairs at 423.439.6338.
You may click here for a printable checklist of required items.
|White Coat Size||
May 20, 2018
|Health and Immunization Requirements||
June 8, 2018*
*see requirements at left regarding Hepatitis B immunization schedule
Background Check Requirement
You will receive an email when you have been entered into the background check system, in March or April. You may then initiate the background check process as will be linked above.
June 8, 2018
|Health Insurance Requirement||
June 8, 2018
|Basic Life Support (BLS) Requirement||
August 1, 2018*
*see requirement at left regarding deadline
Because PharmCAS keeps all of your transcripts, you are required to submit to us a final, official transcript from all colleges/universities you have attended.
Transcripts must reflect all final grades and, if applicable, the degree conferred.
Transcripts must be mailed directly from the registrar's office to us. Please request they use P.O. Box 70414 to ensure your transcript is not mistakenly sent to ETSU's undergraduate admissions office.Admissions and Records Office Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy East Tennessee State University P.O. Box 70414 Johnson City, TN 37614-1704
Questions about transcript requirements?
Contact the Admissions and Records Office at COPadmissions@etsu.edu or 423.439.6338.
June 8, 2018*
*If you are completing coursework this summer (First Summer Session/Summer Session 1), please contact the Admissions and Records Office for further instruction.
PharmaConnect, Orientation, and White Coat Ceremony
- PharmaConnect Preview Day for Class of 2022
- May 18
- RSVP here!
- August 6-10
- Attendance REQUIRED for all sessions unless otherwise stated
- Detailed schedule available this spring
- For food served at Orientation, please advise Michele Graybeal of any dietary restrictions you may have.
- White Coat Ceremony: Friday, August 10, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.
Financial Aid Information
- Complete Financial Aid steps by May 1 (preferred deadline)
- Coming soon: GCOP Institutional Scholarships! Applications will be due in May.
- Also see pages18-22 of the Gatton Guide: a resource from current pharmacy students to you! (Class of 2022 updated version coming soon)
- Academic Calendar
- Fall 2018 Exam Schedule - available this summer
- Textbook List - available this spring
- List of textbooks on reserve in the Medical Library (VA Bldg. 4)