Office of the Vice Provost for Research
The mission of the Office of the Vice Provost for Research is to:
- advance ETSU’s research and scholarship culture, capacity, and enterprise through strategic planning, initiatives, and partnerships;
- advocate for support and recognition of ETSU research activities; and
- champion research dissemination.
Internal Funding Opportunities
The Research Funding Program (RFP) mechanism emphasizes support of research projects that will likely lead to external funding, increased institutional recognition, and significant missional impact, all three of which are necessary as we seek to become a premier R2 research institution. Please see the links below to access additional information and needed forms. The deadline for submission is February 24, 2023 for funding beginning July 1, 2023.
- ETSU Research Funding Program Description
- PI Information Form
- RFP Budget Template FY23
- RFP PI and Chair Commitment Form
- IRBManager has become OneAegis. This update includes a dashboard makeover designed to make the program more user-friendly for ETSU researchers. If you currently have IRBManager bookmarked, you can update with this link. Click here for more details on what changes to expect.
- New NIH data sharing requirements will go into effect in January. Learn more here.
- Foreign Influence in Research
To stay up to date on events and other research news, subscribe to the Research Digest LISTSERV by emailing VPRESEARCH.