The PIVOT funding database:
- Provides access to the most comprehensive source of funding opportunities globally.
- Identifies researcher expertise from within or outside of the institution.
Important! To get the most out of Pivot, please claim your profile and create an account. To learn how, please visit Pivot on YouTube where you will find short how-to videos. For personalized assistance with Pivot, please contact Lindsay Keitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 439-6048.
- Clearinghouse of all federal funding opportunities.
- Use Grants.gov Search Tips to find federal grants that align with your work.
LaunchTN offers grant-writing support for Entrepreneurial Researchers interested in seeking SBIR/STTR funding for their Tennessee-based, early-stage companies. The Microgrant Program provides up to $6,000 for companies to engage grant writing help on SBIR/STTR applications.
Funding for Humanities Projects - internal deadline Sept. 5, 2018.
ETSU offers internal funding programs for research and scholarly activities. Details about these opportunities can be found on ORSPA's Internal Funding Opportunities webpage, and include:
- Research Development Committee Grants,
- Instructional Development Grants,
- Curriculum Internationalization Faculty Grants,
- Presidential Grants-in-Aid,
- Student/Faculty Collaborative Research Grants, and
- Travel Award for Arts and Sciences Faculty (TAASF) Grants.