Leadership & Educational Initiatives
The Chapter Assessment Program is designed to create a comprehensive evaluation of chapter operations.
Any questions may be submitted to email@example.com.
CAP requirements for Fall 2020 have changed due to COVID-19.
The Fall 20 COVID CAP Reporting Document will be Due December 4th, 2020.
An in-person meeting may be requested to review submitted materials or to assist with the preparation and submission of future materials.
- Chapter Assessment Program Rubric - Information for submitting materials and the deadlines
- Chapter Assessment Reporting Schedule - Dates and deadlines
- Chapter Assessment Program Standards - Description of each CAP standard
Spring 2020 CAP Results
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Alpha Delta Pi
- Kappa Delta
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Kappa
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Xi Delta
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Alpha Omicron Pi
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Chi
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Alpha Sigma Phi
- Beta Upsilon Chi
Archived CAP Progress Reports
September 30, 2019- Chapter Assessment Program Progress
Interfraternity Council Learning Community