In March 2019, the University's former Division of Student Affairs merged with several units from Enrollment Services to form the Division of Student Life and Enrollment. The 2018-2023 Strategic Plan will be revised accordingly.
See the University's Strategic Plan.
SUCCEEDING IN OUR STRATEGIC FOCUS AREAS
The strategic plan for the Division focuses on student experiences; diversity and inclusion of people and ideas; employee development; stewardship of facilities, technology, and resources; and collaboration across campus to promote student success.
1. Ensure a robust student life experience maximizing student engagement, student development, and promoting student success
2. Promote a campus climate that values the diversity and inclusion of people and ideas
3. Empower Division employees to make ETSU a great place to learn, work, and grow
4. Steward facilities, technology, and resources to promote the growth agenda, an inclusive climate, student engagement, and student success
5. Develop and enhance partnerships that support student engagement and success