Student Life and Enrollment
Non Student Minors on Campus Policy and Resources
- ETSU Non Student Minor Policy
- ETSU Non Student Minor Program Registration Form and Checklist
- Non Student Minor Policy and Procedure Online Training
- University Participation Agreement
- Non Student Minor Employee/Volunteer Form - To be maintained by the Program Organizer
- Program Registration Form - To be completed by Program Organizer 45 days prior to the activity which includes non student minors
Student Activities Advisory Committee (SAAC) Funding
(Due midnight on Friday, March 26, 2021)
Prepare and save your answers and budget form in advance. The form will time out at 45 minutes. You may also submit your answers in a word document and the budget in excel via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
SAAC COVID-19 Update - Committee review and interviews will occur via Zoom.
- SAAC Funding Application and Instructions (Complete via online form)
- SAAC Budget Worksheet (Complete and upload with submission of online form)
Harold Love Outstanding Community Involvement Award
Please consider nominating an ETSU student, faculty, and/or staff member for the Harold Love Outstanding Community Service Award. Nomination information can be found here and on our website at www.etsu.edu/loveaward. Administered by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission, the Harold Love Outstanding Community Service Award Program recognizes current students, faculty, and staff members engaged in dedicated public service. Nominations will be evaluated on the documentation of their service contribution and evidence of the success of his/her service in terms of improvement of communities and leadership roles in the community.
Nominations will be accepted until Monday , March 1 at 4:30 p.m. EST.
ETSU will submit to THEC up to two student nominations and two faculty/staff nominations. Five students and five faculty/staff members from across the state will be selected to receive a $1,000 check in honor of their service. Award recipients and their institutions will be notified by April 1, 2021.
Questions about the Love Outstanding Community Service Award can be directed to Joy Fulkerson, director of leadership and civic engagement, at email@example.com.
The full Student Complaint Policy and Procedure can be found in the Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs under the Policy and Procedure section.