Welcome to the Office of Veterans Affairs at East Tennessee State University!
Veteran and Military-Affiliated Student Benefits:
- In-state tuition rate for GI Bill recipients
- Priority registration for current students
- Lounge access with free printing, coffee, and snacks
- VA work study opportunities
- Americana Graduation Cord
- Membership in the Student Veterans of America (SVA) at ETSU
Call our office at 423-439-6819 or email email@example.com.
Our Mission –
The mission of the Office of Veterans Affairs is to promote student success at East Tennessee State University. We do this by managing and administering United States Department of Veteran Affairs education benefits, assisting veterans and dependents through the transition from military to academic life, and serving as advisor, liaison, and advocate on campus and in the community.
“Excellence through Service”