Our office initiatives continue to be focused on regional recruitment, the development of partnerships with area community colleges, creating new and updating existing articulation agreements, and constantly searching for ways to create a more seamless transition for our transfer students. We feel that articulation is directly linked to recruitment, retention, student satisfaction, and graduation rates.
We encourage you to become familiar with this website as it contains all the information you need to determine how your credits will transfer. It may even assist you in registering for courses at your current institution. We hope you find this site easy to navigate and easy to search for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of our staff members.
- Identify a contact at both the community college and the university level to assist you through the transfer process. Ask about enhancing your transfer experience with Dual Admission.
- Carefully review the undergraduate catalog for your ETSU major regarding specific requirements that may also appear as part of the general education core. If you can take a course at the community college level that will fulfill both a major requirement and a general education requirement, we encourage you to do so.
- Review the Transfer Course Equivalency table to see how your courses will transfer to ETSU.
- Apply for available scholarships. The application deadline for most ETSU scholarships is March 1 for the following fall term.
- DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS! We are here to help you make the best of your transfer experience! Contact us today.
We would like to thank all of our partners for attending this year's 2023 Articulation
and Partnership Symposium. Please find attached a list of all the power point presentations
used in this year's conference. We look forward to seeing you at the next conference!
ETSU Sevierville PIP Presentation
Veteran's Upward Bound Presentation
Academic Partnership Next Steps Worksheet & Questions for Consideration
Support to Veterans/ Military Affiliated Students
Transfer and Adult Student Outreach presentation
ETSU Research Corporation