Freshman and Sophomores: Biology Majors with 59 credit hours or less, as well as first semester transfer students, will meet with Liz Thomas-Joseph. To schedule an appointment please call 423-439-5602.
Juniors: Biology Majors with 60-89 credit hours will meet with Dr. Tom Laughlin.
To request an advising appointment time with Tom Laughlin
- Available: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- Appointments scheduled on first requested, first served basis
- After your appointment request is received it will either be confirmed by email reply, or a different meeting time will be suggested
Appointment request information:
- Important to use the following subject line for your advising request email: Advising Appointment Request
- Times available for appointment requests: Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- Office: Brown Hall, Room 337
Seniors: Biology Majors with 90 or more credit hours AND 2nd degree seeking students will meet with Dr. Miller. To schedule an appointment e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advising times for Dr. Miller:
- Monday - 1-4 pm
- Wednesday and Friday - afternoons by appointment only
Thank you and if you have any questions the Department of Biological Sciences can be reached at 423-439-4329.
ALL Students will need to bring a copy of their Degree Works sheet and a list of courses
you plan to take to the advisement appointment.
Coming prepared to your advisement session with these materials is mandatory!