- All patrons must maintain a current registration form. Photo identification is required of all researchers. Registration forms must be renewed each year.
- Personal items, such as coats and backpacks, must be placed in a locker. The Archives is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten items.
- Researchers may have pencils, notebooks, and laptops in the reading room. Items may be checked by staff before researchers leave.
- Cameras are permitted with authorization of an archivist. Personal scanners, including handheld wand scanners, are not permitted.
- Respect other researchers by talking quietly. Cell phone use is not permitted.
PROTECT OUR HISTORY…
- Food, drinks, and tobacco products are not allowed.
- Please make sure your hands are clean and dry before using materials. Gloves will be provided as necessary.
- The reading room is a no ink zone. Pencils and scratch paper are available at the reference desk.
- Use only one box at a time. Remove only one folder at a time. Do not remove items
from the folders.
Do not remove boxes, folders, or items from designated research table.
- Do not lean upon, mark, fold, or trace over materials.
- Do not rearrange items. If any mistake in arrangement is discovered, please call it to the attention of a staff member.
- Items to be copied or scanned should be flagged and left in their folder. A staff member will retrieve, copy, and return the folder. Duplications adhere to the Archives’ Access Services and Fees Schedule.
- Duplication requests must be submitted no later than 4:00pm.
- For security reasons, staff will collect materials at 4:15pm.
- Citation sheets are available upon request.