- For groups of four or more visitors, please phone 423-439-4392 to arrange a visit.
- As noted elsewhere on the ETSU website, face coverings are required for all visitors.
- A hand sanitation dispenser is available at the entrance.
- Please observe all directional signage through-out the museum.
- View our COVID-19 precautions here.
363 Stout Drive
Johnson City, TN 37614
From State of Franklin:
Turn on to Gilbreath Drive at the traffic light intersection opposite a Pal's Sudden
Service drive-through restaurant. Proceed through the first four-way stop.
After the four-way stop, make the first right onto Martha Culp Avenue.
Proceed past three parking lots on your left and then bear left onto Stout Drive.
The Reece Museum is the second building on your right (just before a stop sign).
Three reserved parking spaces are available directly in front of the Museum. A special parking permit for these spaces can be obtained at the front desk of the Reece Museum upon your arrival.
To park elsewhere on campus requires a visitor parking pass that can be pre-printed at the link below.
If you arrive on campus without a pre-printed visitor parking pass and the three spaces in front of the museum are filled, there is metered parking in the parking lot behind the museum OR you can obtain a parking pass at the drive-through window at Parking Services at 132 Stout Drive (a gray contemporary building on the east side of campus).
Print out your ETSU Visitor Parking Pass here.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
NOTE: Please contact us about scheduling an after-hours event by calling (423) 439-4392.
Free Admission/Donations Gratefully Accepted